- The 2014 Yamaha Bolt is stripped down and devoid of chrome parts and epitomizes the “Urban Performance Bobber” look. The compact chassis proudly showcases the 58 cubic inch (942cc), air-cooled, 60° V-twin sitting at the heart of the bike.
- The Bolt uses modern technology to create a riding experience superior to other similarly sized machines. Even fuel injection and ignition timing maps have been carefully chosen specifically for this bike to deliver class-leading performance with strong low- and mid-range torque sure to bring a smile to every rider’s face.
- The Bolt’s chassis design is entirely new. Components such as the 3.2 gallon fuel tank, belt drive, front and rear wheels, digital meter and steel fenders are new, creating a unique and fresh style.
- The slim body and low seat design combine to give the motorcycle light maneuverability and a stable handling feeling. The upright riding posture helps the rider feel the wind, hear the sounds, and experience the pulse of the machine.
- For riders who value personalization, the options for the Bolt are limited only by the owner’s imagination. As we say at Star motorcycles, “we build it, you make it your own.” And as the perfect canvas for customization, Bolt is the perfect example of that philosophy.
- A round, smoked-lens LCD digital speedometer adds to the modern take on the traditional bobber style.
- LED rear taillight looks cool and adds to the modern bobber appeal.
- Steel front and rear fenders are ideal for personalization, including paint and customization.
- Solo rider saddle adds to the minimalist bobber look.
One Comment on “2014 Yamaha Bolt Price, Images, Specs”
ghulam murtaza chak no 204 g .b summundry diss. faisalabad punjab pak,