The Mercedes-Benz C-Class is a compact executive car produced by Mercedes-Benz. Introduced in 1993 as a replacement for the 190 (W201) range, the C-Class was the smallest model in the marque’s lineup until the arrival of the A-Class in 1997.
The very first C-Class (W202) sedan was produced on 1 June 1993, and the first second generation (W203) rolled off the assembly line on July 18, 2000. The most recent third generation (W204) launched in 2007.
Mercedes-Benz C Class Avantgarde Features:
- State of the Art 7 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Panoramic Sunroof
- Audio 20 Including CD Changer for 6 CDs
- Bluetooth Mobile Phone Connectivity
- ECO Start Stop Function
- LED Day Time Running Lights
- 17 inch 5 Twin Spoke Alloy Wheels
- Auto Dimming Interior & Exterior Mirrors
- Automatic Air Conditioning (Thermatic)
- Arm Rests at Front & Back
- Electrically Folding Exterior Mirrors
- Luxury Multifunction Steering Wheel
Price in Pakistan:
Starting from Rs. 6,300,000-
Availability in Pakistan:
Contact at the following numbers to book your Mercedes-Benz C Class Avantgarde 2013
Karachi: 3587 5852-3 Islamabad: 260 5601-4 Lahore: 3577 2994, 3577 2997 Faisalabad: 8555780
One Comment on “Mercedes-Benz C Class Avantgarde 2013 Price in Pakistan, Features”
My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find most of your post’s to be what precisely I’m
looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn’t mind creating a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here.
Again, awesome weblog!