Dye Hair Color: Do you want to change your white hair to black? Well! White hair is a natural part of aging, but it can also be a sign of other medical conditions. If you’re looking for a natural way to dye your white hair black, there are a few home remedies you can try.
These remedies are simple, inexpensive, and effective. They can help you achieve your desired hair color like black, dark brown, or brown without harsh chemicals. We have got some easy and natural ways for you. Below, you’ll find a remedy for turning gray hair back to black in Urdu. If you prefer to read it in English, you can find the English version after the Urdu text.
White Hair to Black Hair with Hair Oil (Urdu)
Hair color is determined by the pigment melanin, and as we age, the production of melanin decreases, leading to the natural graying of hair. While some natural ingredients may help improve the health and appearance of your hair, they cannot reverse the natural aging process.
Homemade Hair Oil Recipe
Keep in mind that these remedies may not bring back your original hair color, but they can contribute to overall hair health. Here’s a simple recipe for a homemade hair oil that you can try:
- Coconut oil: 2 tablespoons
- Amla (Indian gooseberry) powder: 1 tablespoon
- Curry leaves: a handful
- Fenugreek seeds: 1 tablespoon
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over low heat.
- Add the amla powder, curry leaves, and fenugreek seeds to the oil.
- Let the mixture simmer on low heat for about 10-15 minutes until the ingredients infuse into the oil.
- Remove the pan from heat and allow the oil to cool to room temperature.
- Strain the oil to remove any solid particles.
To use: Massage the oil into your scalp and hair, making sure to cover the entire length of your hair. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes or overnight, then shampoo and condition as usual. Please remember this type of homemade treatments can contribute to the health and appearance of your hair, they won’t reverse the graying process.
Dye Hair Color at Home:
Here are some of the best home remedies for dyeing white hair black naturally:
Henna, also known as mehndi in Pakistan and India, is a natural and most popular hair dye. It can also be used to color your skin, hands, and nails. It is a safe and effective way to dye white hair black naturally. To use henna, simply mix a paste of henna powder and water and apply it to your hair. Leave the paste on for at least two hours before rinsing it out.
Amla is a fruit that is rich in vitamin C and other nutrients. It is also a natural dye that can be used to darken hair. To use amla, simply crush a few amla berries and apply them to your hair. Leave the amla on for at least an hour before rinsing it out.
3. Black tea:
Black tea is another natural dye that can be used to darken hair. To use black tea, simply brew a cup of strong black tea and let it cool. Then, apply the tea to your hair and leave it on for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it out.
You can also use coffee to dye your hair at home naturally. To use coffee, simply brew a cup of strong coffee and let it cool. Put the coffee on your hair and leave it for 30 minutes before washing it off.
Indigo is a natural dye that has been used for centuries to color hair and fabric. It is a safe and effective way to dye white hair black naturally. To use indigo, simply mix a paste of indigo powder and water and apply it to your hair. Leave the paste on for at least two hours before rinsing it out.
How to Apply Natural Hair Dyes:
To apply any of the natural hair dyes listed above, simply follow these steps:
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Towel dry your hair.
- Apply the natural hair dye to your hair, starting at the roots and working your way to the ends.
- You should try to cover your hair with a shower cap or plastic wrap
- Leave the natural hair dye on your hair for at least two hours.
- Rinse the natural hair dye out of your hair with warm water.
- Condition your hair as usual.
Tips for Dyeing White Hair Black Naturally:
1. If your hair color is very light, you might need to use the natural dye more than once to get the results you want.
2. Before putting the natural dye on your hair, make sure to do a patch test on your skin. This helps check if you’re allergic to it.
3. Remember, natural hair dyes can become lighter over time. You might have to put it on again every few weeks.
Wrapping It Up:
Dyeing white hair black naturally is a safe and effective way to achieve the desired hair color without using harsh chemicals. The home remedies listed above are all simple, inexpensive, and effective. If you’re looking for a natural way to dye Hair Color, be sure to try one of these remedies today.