How to Online Apply Learner Driving License From Police Mobile App and DLIMS Website on the New Updated 2024 System by the PITB and Traffic Police of Punjab
The government of Punjab just launched a new online system to apply online learner driving license from the comfort of your home. PITB launched a dot net-based web portal and a mobile app.
How do apply for a learner driving license from the web?
If you want to apply from the web then please go to this link of DLIMS web
Watch the video for more detail
How to apply online from the Punjab police mobile app?
If you want to apply from the mobile app then click here. It is the official mobile app of the Punjab police. Download, install, and create an account and then apply.
Learner Driving License Fee Online?
My experience with this new upgraded online system:
I am also considering applying for a learner’s license because I do not have a driving license. However, I now have my learner’s license for 42 days, obtained from the comfort of my home. Here’s how I got it all done from the comfort of my home:
- I went to the DLIMS website.
- I created an account.
- Once I signed in, I filled out the form on the DLIMS website. Here’s the information I needed to provide: Name, Father’s Name, CNIC, Home address, Blood Group and Phone Number.
- After filling out the form, I double-checked all the information and submitted it.
- A PSID was then generated. Using this PSID, I paid the application fee of 120 rupees via Jazz cash. Note: You can pay online through Jazz Cash, Easypaisa, or any bank mobile app.
- Once the payment was processed, my learner’s driving license became available in my DLIMS account. I could view, download, and print it from there.
Final review: This online process was very easy and convenient. I love it because it saves me time, money, and energy. I no longer need to visit the traffic police office or the Citizen Facilitation Center.
Here is the official statement from the IG Punjab police Dr Usman Anwar about the new online learner license system DLIMS.
حکومت پنجاب نے فیصلہ کیا کہ پٹرولنگ پوسٹ، خدمت مراکز کے ساتھ ساتھ پولیس سٹیشنز، آن لائن اور ایپ کے ذریعے شہریوں کو لرنگ لائسنس بنوانے کی سہولت فراہم کی جائے، اب سے ڈرائیونگ لرنر، ریگولر ڈرائیونگ لائسنس، انٹرنیشنل ڈرائیونگ لائسنس اور رینیول آف لائسنس کا حصول انتہائی آسان بناتے… pic.twitter.com/3PrNuTQjA3
— Punjab Police Official (@OfficialDPRPP) December 9, 2023
Please keep visiting this page because we update as any update comes from the official source of the Police and government of Punjab regarding the new system and application.